We haven't seen many enterprise level data literacy programs out there since the concept is relatively new, but it's *crucial* to understand that effective Data Literacy is not only about competency and skills development. There is a prerequisite to creating an effective data literacy program. A complete program operationalizes analytics by enabling technology and business units. The program should focus on governance through education, providing the right data and tools to the right people, social learning for business, and adoption and rollout strategies. There are several components to a successful Enterprise Data Literacy Program, which we have termed the 5Cs of Data Literacy:
* Culture* Communication* Collaboration* Creativity* Competency
This 5C model helps compartmentalize the various components you need to build a successful program.
This session includes:
- Overview of the Enterprise Data Literacy Program
- Introduction to 5Cs of Data Literacy
- How to implement a Data Literacy program in the enterprise
- Examples of Data Literacy activities at CSL Behring
Attendance is on a First Come, First Served basis. Arrive early to guarantee your seat in this session.